Your Bloomington IN Optometrist!
Christensen Eye Care
Christensen Eye Care
Our optometrist located next to Sam's Club in Bloomington, IN and serving Ellettsville, Solsberry, and Spencer, is dedicated to providing the highest quality eye exam and eye care at affordable prices. We care about your eyes and take the time to get to know you and your comprehensive health and eye history during the extensive eye exam. This allows us to achieve the best possible care and options for your visual needs.
Membership not necessary, we are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
Even though we are located within Sam's Club Optical, a membership is not required to have your eye exam with our optometrist, Dr. Diana Christensen.
Our Optometrist specializes in Contact Lenses!
Dr. Christensen specializes in fitting soft contacts and rigid gas permeable (RGP) contact lenses. She is extremely skilled in the area of multifocal and monovision contact lens prescriptions. Dry eye treatment is another area of expertise for our optometrist. If you have struggled in the past with your contact lenses or dry eye symptoms, please contact our office to schedule an appointment.
We can help serve you through our Online Eye Clinic. Here are some starting points for new and returning patients:
- Schedule an Eye Exam appointment online
- Meet our Bloomington Optometrist
- Educate yourself through our Eye Health Library with various articles including children's vision, contact lenses, eye exams, vision surgery, sports vision, vision insurance, and more.
- Ask our Eye Doctor a question
- Google maps and directions to our Bloomington Eye Clinic only minutes away from Solsberry, Ellettsville and Spencer
- Help spread the word! Write a review of our practice on Google
Better vision has a direct impact on your quality of life. Make sure that your eyes are in good health by taking time for regular vision check-ups. Our state of the art testing services are designed to go far beyond simple prescription writing. Early detection and treatment of ocular problems is critical for long term vision health. Our comprehensive eye examinations are among the best you will find.
|Monday||No Doctor Available|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||11:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Sunday||No Doctor Available|
- Dec 4, 2014 - "Eye" Am Home for the Holidays - 7 Eye Tips for College Students
- Nov 25, 2014 - Do You Know the Facts About Diabetic Eye Disease?
November is Diabetic Eye Disease Awareness Month. Do you know the facts? More »
- Oct 31, 2014 - 7 Things You Should Know About Eyelid Twitches
- Aug 10, 2014 - Q&A with Dr Christensen on Dry Eyes!
- Nov 21, 2012 - Control Your Diabetes, Preserve Your Vision